Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ardell 105 Lashes


Recently I tried the Ardell 105 Lashes. At this point, you may be wondering my process in choosing lashes- how do I know what to try? Well, the truth is, I go based off of YouTube research. In a lot of the videos I watch, the girls (or guys) will put on a pair of false lashes to complete the look, and when I see lashes I think look beautiful on other people, I make a mental note to try them myself. This lash is popular on YouTube, favored especially by SMLx0. It's a very delicate lash, with very finely cut lashes that splay out to produce a long doll-like look in the box. This lash never particularly appealed to me on it's own. However, when trying it on I found that I absolutely love this lash. In fact, it's my favorite only after the Ardell Demi Wispies. It looks subtle on, and yet still gives you that perfect lash look. It makes your eyes look pretty and alluring, and I think the length is gorgeous. It gives a nice curve to the lashes, so when you look down or if someone sees you from the side it's very striking. I got these from my local Ulta for $3.99, and I will definitely be going back for more.

Pictures:




5 comments:

  1. These look gorgeous on you! I would have never considered choosing these lashes just looking at them in the packet - they look quite plain. However they look stunning on your eyes! It's such a shame that Ardell are difficult to buy in the UK :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lashes look so pretty on you. I haven't tried lashes yet as I'm scared I would apply them wrong. Love your eye make up. You have a new follower. Check out my blog for two giveaways. http://makeupbybrandy.blogspot.com More giveaways coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lashes look great! Thanks for the follow, now following back :) x

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog! just started following!

    check out my blog and maybe follow back! notoriouseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete