Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Not Quite an FOTD


So the other day I was gussying up my face (a girl likes to do that every now and then) and I decided to do a dark green smokey eye and a hot pink lip. This is the result.


I decided to share these pictures because it's a different look then what I usually do, and I quite liked the effect. I don't remember all the products I used but here's what I know.
Lips: Kat Von D Lipstick in Backstage Bambi
Eyes: BH Cosmetics (surprise surprise!)
Face: A Maybelline Foundation (not sure which, sorry!)

Close-ups of the main elements of the look:


In the close-up of the eyes I'm wearing false lashes by Sonia Kashuk. However, they were irritating my eye like crazy so I had to take them off :( In most (or all) of the pictures, the lashes are my own, but with mascara.

The look made for surprisingly (and somewhat hilariously) sexy pictures. Here's my best stuff haha!




Hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment