Thursday, February 9, 2012

Glitter Overload!

It's true- I'm a glitteraholic. I love love love love all things glitter, ESPECIALLY nail polish. So any time I see an undeniably beautiful glitter polish, I make sure to take the opportunity to add it to my collection, or mark it in my mind to pick up when I have the money. Obviously I want to collect all the Deborah Lipmann Nail Lacquers, but until I have the moolah to order them, I satisfy my glitter sweet tooth by checking in at Sephora, Ulta, and drugstores.

Recently I saw HRH Collection's Shanghai Haul video, and was completely overwhelmed by her beautiful glitter tipped manicure. I really wanted the same look on myself, and remembered passing by the new Essie Luxeffects Collection at Ulta. When I went back, both the silver and pink glitter polishes I wanted were gone :( But then I checked in at my newly revamped Duane Reade just in case, and they had the whole collection, fully stocked! I bought the pink, the silver, AND they had the Nicole by OPI "Rainbow in the S-Kylie" nail polish from the Kardashian Kolors Kollection, which features polishes created by all the fabulous ladies of the Kardashian family- Kylie, Kendall, Kris, Khloe, Kourtney, and Kim.


So I picked up three polishes in total from Duane Reade:
Nicole by OPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie (Rainbow Glitter) $8
Essie Set in Stone (Silver Chunky Glitter) $8.50
Essie A Cut Above (Pink Chunky Glitter) $8.50
Without further ado, here are pictures!









How beautiful are these? I'll do future NOTDs so you can see swatches of these polishes up close :)

No comments:

Post a Comment