Thursday, July 11, 2013

3rd Before/After


So for this edition of Before/After I did my go-to look: my signature smokey eye. This look entails loads of black shadow, a warm medium brown color to blend in the crease, and a whitish gold highlight color for the inner corners and the eyebrow highlight. Filling in my brows made a huge difference, and the second biggest difference are the lovely lashes I used. These are my favorite false lashes, a pair called Lash in the City by Velour Lashes. They're lush and full and lovely - totally dramatic. Then I perfected my complexion with some foundation, Hoola bronzer by Benefit, and a warm hot pink blush called Desire by NARS. However, I am somewhat unhappy with how my forehead looks. There really is something wrong with the unceasing breakouts I've been getting on my forehead, and I don't know what to do to make it better. Covering it also seems to almost make it look worse because you can still see the bumps, they're just skin-colored. Anyway, while I ponder what to do with that problem area, I'll tell you what else I did. I highlighted the tops of my cheekbones, but I don't know how clearly visible that is in this picture. Finally, I used Boldly Bare lipliner from MAC to line my lips and a beautiful sparkly nude lipgloss called Nudie Tude from Benefit.

Final Product:

Comment below to let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Don't know if my commented posted. I'm sorry if this is a duplicate. Witch hazel for the breakouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, u are VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!><
    and I really love ur hair. did u curl it or something?

    ReplyDelete