Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas Wishlist :)

Today I'll be sharing my Christmas Wishlist. I know there aren't too many of you out there to share this with... I've come to realize there are not a lot of people who read my blog. However, I keep up with it just because I like blogging myself and I really do appreciate every comment or bit of feedback I do get from the occasional blog visit or follower :) Hopefully my blog will get more traffic soon, and in the meantime I'll be thinking of ways to achieve that goal!

But let us commence with the sharing of my Christmas Wishlist.

My Sephora Christmas Wishlist :)

1. TheBalm Nude' Tude Eyeshadow Palette- Feeling Naughty  $36
[Image courtesy of Temptalia]
Note: I just found out this ISN'T available at Sephora! It seems like it's only selling at thebalm.com :( It's still on my list though!

[Image courtesy of Temptalia]

2. NARS Danmari All About Cheeks Palette  $65
[Image courtesy of mamasarollingstone.com]

3. Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette $55


[Image courtesy of Temptalia]

Those are the three I really really want for Christmas :) I know I'll be getting the Nars Danmari one- yay! :D I asked my Dad and he said I could buy it as a Christmas present during the VIB Beauty Event (20% off this weekend) and he would wrap it and put it under the tree next month :D Thanks Dad!! I'm really happy and excited! I know it probably won't sell out but I just can't wait to get my hands on it in-store and officially buy it and have it as mine! I'm so excited. I just hope I manage to get the other two from Christmas money or something. That doesn't mean however that I don't wish for more then that. Those are my three huge wishlist items, but there are little things that would be just lovely to own. The following is a small compilation of some gifts I wouldn't mind getting ;)

Stocking Stuffers of my Dreams
Bare Escentuals Bare Mineral Eye Color in Nude Beach  $13
[Image courtesy of Making-faces.org]

Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Grab  $14
[Image courtesy of manolobeauty.com]

NARS Mekong Eyeshadow  $23
[Image courtesy of nitrolicious.com]

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil in Wicked  $18
[Image courtesy of kandeej.com]

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Gloss in Brown Sugar  $30.50

Tarte Lip Service Limited-Edition LipSurgence Collection  $29
They had to add on that 50 cents to the Guerlain gloss didn't they? Anyway, that's my condensed Sephora Wishlist haha, if I could I would buy the whole store. I'll be sure to put up pictures of my loot once Christmas has come! Hope I get more then just the NARS palette, but I'd be happy with that, and the spirit of Christmas is not about getting every single thing you want anyway. I'm in such a Christmas-y mood, I'm going to wish everyone a very Merry early Christmas! :) Hope we all give and get :)

*Also, give me your feedback- are the pictures too big on here?

1 comment: