Saturday, January 7, 2012

Night Out... almost.

I was getting ready tonight to go clubbing for a friend's birthday when the plans got cancelled :( Good for me really because traveling at night in New York City from Washington Heights back to Queens is a horrible horrible journey. But I was still disappointed. Nevertheless I made use of the makeup I spent so much time on anyway by documenting it in order to post it here! I hope no one minds that I was on the phone in most of these pics! A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do! Anyway, I did a classic red lip smokey eye combo (medium gunmetal was the main color) with bronzer, blush, and highlight. The colors were so much more vibrant in person, and I'm sorry I forgot to take a picture looking down so you can see all the shadow! :( I plan on redoing this look in the future, so hopefully then I will have made a few more dramatic changes and will photograph it more adequately. Lastly, I wore the necklace I picked up from the Alex & Chloe collaboration with Forever21, which I mentioned in my post below, in case you were wondering what it looked like on! Hope you enjoy.





Eyes:
Stila In the Light Palette (Matte Cream, Shimmery Black, and Matte Black colors)
Maybelline Colossal Lash Mascara
Ardell Demi Wispies
Urban Decay Zero Eyeliner

Lips:
Chanel Dragon Allure Lacque

Face:
Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Foundation
Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder

Cheeks:
Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer
NARS Madly Blush
Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter

1 comment:

  1. OMG! You're gorgeous with your red bold lips!! I really love this look on you;)

    ReplyDelete