Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Blinking Beaute Premier Lash Collection: Design 2, 3, 6


Hi everyone! A new beauty shop recently opened up in Soho FILLED with online treasures. I recently stumbled upon some products I had only read about online (like Coloured Raine - see my previous post for pictures and swatched of their matte lip paints), and some products I had never heard of before, such as Blinking Beaute.

I first spotted Blinking Beaute's lashes on their own little stand on one of the counters and decided to go over and take a look. I have a love affair with false lashes, especially high-end ones. I just find that the drugstore options are not as voluminous, plush, or full. When I went over, I took a peek into the boxes and my heart swooned! Some of their styles were really beautiful and right up my alley.

While I was intrigued in the store, i didn't want to give the game away. I decided to go home and do some online research on the pricing. Unfortunately, my suspicious were confirmed as I found out a) these were mink lashes and b) they were priced like it too, retailing anywhere from $30 to $50 (like Velour Lashes and other mink brands). This didn't totally put me off, as I have grown accustomed to paying top dollar for the lashes of my dreams (though not without a few tears shed).

In any case, I did some YouTube browsing and found ZERO vides covering this lash brand! So I decided to fork over the cash for three of their most beautiful styles to review on YouTube and my blog!

 Here are the pictures I promised I would post on YouTube:

Design 2: Design 2 is gorgeous. Beautifully fanned out, full and long. I liked the look of this lash but I didn't think it would be my favorite! This on looks so much better than just in the box (and that's saying something, as it looks nice in the box too).






Design 3: When you see these lashes, you will want to call it a day and head home. These are STUNNING. My heart stopped beating when I laid my eyes on these bad boys. These are so me! Full full full, beautiful from corner to corner. However... in a weird twist of events... I didn't love them on. It's the funniest thing, because they look just like Velour Lash in the City in the box, but not on. They're kind of crinkly. (However I didn't do the best job putting them on eh? You can see at the outer corners, my real lashes under.) Tell me what you think. 






Design 6: This pair of lashes is so sweet looking (not super pow in your face). These are more full and wispy, and nowhere as hairy (boy that sounds weird) as the first two pairs. However, these are beautiful on. They remind me of Flutter lashes in the style Anabelle (my current favorite lash, totally undetectable!). They just beautify your eye.






Here are the three styles from top to bottom: 2,3, 6.



I hope you guys find this review helpful! I tried my best to document every single detail about these three lash styles. My recommendation is to try out Blinking Beaute if you have the money to spare and if you love lashes! <3 

1 comment:

  1. Nice review, I've watched the video as well but can't figure out which one to get...What do you think about Lash No 4? Have you seen it in person in the store?

    ReplyDelete