Saturday, November 14, 2015

My Christmas List 2015


Hey guys! Christmas is right around the corner and surprisingly, I don't have much on my list this year. I've found that I've become much less materialistic (I think I got all that out of my system during the first two years I was employed) through the years. Now I have life goals, like contributing the majority of my paycheck to a nest egg so I can forseeably in the future (I won't dare to say soon) move out, support myself, and start climbing on the adult ladder of things that really matter. Let's be honest, I'm no spring chicken! I'm 25, still depending on my parents for my food and shelter, and have never earned a salary. I'm still making $15 an hour with no benefits to speak of. Sigh. Oh well. This is why I realized it's so important to save when you can, because I have very little job security and I don't want to be in an undesirable situation if I were to be cut loose.

Anyway, this year I don't have tons of specifics on my list. Only a couple of larger dollar trinkets I haven't yet bought myself. I would love to have lots of warm, cozy blanket sweaters on my list but I swear finding beautiful, warm sweaters are one in a million. It's ridiculous. Often times, they're too short, too thin, and too expensive for nothing. Is it so much to ask for to get a fashionable, thick sweater? Okay - I digress. Here are some things I'd love as gifts.

Zahra Beauty Spinning Lipstick Tower - Classy White $99



12-Inch MacBook Gold - $ 1299.00 - $1,599.00



So lately I've been wanting nothing more than to be someone's teenage dream (tonight)! ;) Now that I've grown up I've really started to put together a legitimate collection of underwear/lingerie and I love it! I love having a matching bra and panty, I just think it makes you look and feel so much sexier, and since I'm visiting a special friend next month ;) I've been wishfully planning all the matching sets I would like to bring with me. Luckily I've made some really beautiful purchases over the past couple of months, but here are some more panties/bras I have been eyeing (all from Victoria's Secret).






Strappy Lace Unlined Demi Bra - $58.00




Dream Angels Demi Bra - $68.50




There aren't many beauty gifts on my wishlist this year, but these would make for beautiful gifts (that I would enjoy if someone were to purchase them for me):

NARS Steven Klein Colaboration One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette - $69



Sephora Favorites: Lash Stash - $45

Additional gift cards I would always love would have to include:

Brandy Melville
Free People
Sephora
MAC
Ricky's NY (Their new beauty shop has so much that I want to buy, that are more on the expensive side - I would love to get some cash to burn here! First, better make sure if the gift card applies to their new small beauty shop, since that's where I want to go)

That's about it guys, thanks so much for tuning in!

No comments:

Post a Comment