Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bodacious Bronze

Hi everyone! After a day's worth of watching YouTube videos I felt inspired. So I put together a super bronzey look. Don't mind the hair, it's au naturale. Also this look isn't anything super different then what I've done before, hopefully in future FOTDs I do something more exciting like a cut crease or a matte eye for a change! But for now this is what I did, and I think it's a nice nighttime look. It also features 1 of the 4 Katy Perry False lashes from her new collection with Eylure, sold at Ulta! This pair is called Cool Kitty.














Face:
Loreal Tru Match in W4
Laura Mercier Loose Transluscent Setting Powder
Tarte Park Ave. Princess Bronzer
NARS Madly Blush
Laura Mercier Highlighter in Portofino

Eyes:
Urban Decay Smog E/s
Urban Decay Blackout E/s
MAC Bronze E/s
Urban Decay Foxy E/s
Urban Decay Zero Eyeliner
Maybelline Colossal Lash Mascara
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline

Brows: Maybelline Define-A-Brow

Lashes:
Cool Kitty- Katy Perry Collection for Eylure

Lips:
MAC Whirl Lipliner
Benefit So Frisk Me Lipgloss

3 comments:

  1. I love this! the Cool Kitty lashes look great on you :)
    Ayesha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your eyelashes are applied beautifully. great job!

    savoringeverybit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this look!! You did greta job!!! 2 thumbs up for the lashes: I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete