Sunday, March 25, 2012

Haul from Target and Beauty 35

Hi everyone! This is a nail polish and false lash haul! All the polishes I got from Target, all the lashes I got from Beauty 35, the best beauty store I know of in NYC (Ricky's does not compare). So without further ado, let's go to the pictures.

 My faves- Demi Wispies, 109s, and 101 Demis- they give an incredibly flattering look to the lashes, full and fluttery, and they make the eye just look gorgeous

 Not a bad price! This place has got the best lash selection in NYC. They have Red Cherry too. 

 Gorgeous. I bought the Revlon Red polish at Target because it's price was so much cheaper then at my drugstore- only $6 something. But on my receipt I'm not reading that they charged me $8.19. Let that be a lesson to me, and to everyone- check the receipt. Moving on, the other two colors were $3.99 and $4.79. I have no idea which glitter polish matches which price, I'm sorry! The receipt is not specific.




 I love super dark deep reds. It's looking bright here, but you can still see the depth.

 Dupes- That's why I had to get the Milani one. I saw it and I knew it was a PERFECT DUPE for Katy's Perry's Teenage Dream from the OPI Collection!! And what, like 6 bucks cheaper? Incredible.

Not identical but extremely similar.
I hope this haul was enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment